Have You Heard The News? Harvest 2U Has Gone Full Delivery
Dear Harvest 2U Future and Current Customers,
GREAT NEWS!…2011 was an amazing year for us as we focused on offering you the best local, organic produce available in the Temecula Valley while supporting the less fortunate in our community. We so appreciate your partnership in that endeavor. 2012 brings some exciting changes for the Harvest 2U family and we are eager to share them with you!
Beginning Monday, February 13th, Harvest 2U will be converting to 100% delivery program. No more rushing to the pick up location and rushing back home with your Harvest . . . we will come to you! Our existing delivery customers love their delivery and will be delighted to hear that the service will now be included in the price of the box instead of at a premium. In addition, we will be broadening our service area as well as offering multiple delivery days for your convenience.
The best news is that Harvest 2U is able to transition to this model without passing along the typical $8 delivery fee to our customers. We have been able to absorb the majority of the cost, so the prices will need to adjust by only $3 per box. Our existing delivery customers will actually experience a reduction in price. And with gas at almost $4 a gallon, our current “pick up” customers will spend less on gas by not having to hop in the car. We will continue to offer group discounts for 6 or more boxes delivered to the same location, at the same time – your home or office. We are thankful for your continued business and we are confident that these changes will provide you with an even better Harvest 2U experience.
1. What days will Harvest 2U offer delivery? A. Initially, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with different zip codes served each day. 2. Can I choose what time my box will be delivered? A. No. We will be delivering typically between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. If there is a specific issue, we will do what we can to accommodate your needs.
3. What will the new prices be? A. Couples Harvest – $33 and Family Harvest – $41
4. When will the prices change? A. On your next billing cycle after February 1st.
5. What are the new delivery areas? A. Wildomar, Lake Elsinore, Canyon Lake, Sun City, Rainbow, Fallbrook.
6. What will be the price break for 6 or more boxes delivered to my location? A. 10% discount on each box.
7. Will I still get to talk to Don and/or the farmers? A. One of the cornerstone’s of the Harvest 2U program is communication. We will continue the dialogue with our customers on our website and Facebook page as well as planning monthly meetings in each region so that we can speak face to face. Stay tuned for details!